CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

So not so good at the remembering to blog.

Well, I guess I am not very good at the blogging. I just forget. But since my last blog not much has gone on. My wonderful middle child Lucas turned 7 on Friday it is hard to believe, but he could not do it before he made me cry on Thursday night. He came into the living room before bed and said, "You better hug me because this is the last time you will be hugging me when I am six!" He is growing up to fast and into such a sweet kid. Before that anything interesting,...not really. We finally got our couches after a month of waiting. We bought brand new couches last February(the first new couches since we had been married) and it broke. Thank goodness for warranties. So I call and then we take them to get fixed. It took about 3 weeks to get them back and what happens I sit down and they have not done a thing. I'm like really are you kidding me what makes them think that they can get away with that. So I call and tell them the problem and I was not going to deal with this they needed to replace our couches with new ones she said "well I have to talk to the rep and general manager and I will get back with you." I say FINE but you have three days!" I have no idea what I was going to do but it sounded really good. So three days later I tell Stephen if they do not call by 1:00 that they would be getting a phone call from me. At 10:30 they call me and ask what day would be a good day to deliever the new furniture and I said Tuesday after 10:30 and they said o.k. and that was the end of it. I was a little disappointed because I was all geared up for a fight. But I got over it fast. I did not get my furniture till Thursday darn ice.