CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Child's Memory (or lack thereof)

So this is the second day of blogging and there is not much to blog about. Well except the fact that the automatic sliding door on my van is broken so I tell one of the children to please come out the front door so I do not have to get out its really cold outside. This is how it goes...
Me "Come out the front door o.k."
Him "O.K. I will"
Me "I mean this front door right here climb up here and come out"
Him "O.K mom I get it I will come out the front door"
Pulling up to the school.
Stopping at parent drop off.
He tries to open the side door.
I look at him and ask "what are you doing?"
He says"Getting out to go to school."
Me "Do you remember what I just said about the front door?"
Him "What are you talking about?"
Me "You are kidding..Right?"
Him " don't know what you are talking about."
Cars are now honking at us and I have to get out of the van to go close the door I am pretty sure this is what saved his behind . I mean this all happened in a 7 minute period of time. Do you think he has a problem with his memory?