CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

my baby

Well four years ago today we were blessed with a wonderful addition to our family. Today is Latham Grai Phillips birthday and I can not believe that he is already four.
He was a huge surprise for us and surprises us everyday with his humor and loving spirit. We are very lucky that he is such a great little stinker. Just a little glimpse into what is important in his life. He loves his brothers and considers them his personal toys. He says things like "there is nothing to do except the bubbas" he loves key lime pie yogurt I mean loves it wants to eat it everyday twice a day. He also loves little miss Gracie Bolin. Here is the conversation that happened yesterday. They were watching his new favorite movie,Gremlins,don't judge me the kid loves to be scared and that is the tamest I could think of. Anyway here it is....
oh and by the way he says s for f
Latham "Gracie this movie might sreak you out a little bit."
Gracie "Really"
Latham "ya but don't worry I will protect you. Grace I will always protect you."
Gracie "I know Lafam that's why I will always love you."
Could they be any cutier.
And that is pretty much everything he loves. He is a great kid and I would not give anything for the surprise that God gave us.