CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Latham's brain

Here is a small peek inside Latham my four year olds brain. Remember he says s for f and v.
Latham-Mommy I don't believe in the desil.
Me-Well you have to believe in the devil because one day you will be saved from him.
Latham-Well what if he gets me?
Me-Honey the devil can not get you.How do you think the devil will get you?
Latham-While he is sitting in his office he will reach up through the ground and grab my legs.
Me-The devil has an office?
Latham-That's where he works.
Me-Well first the devil can not reach up and get you through the ground. Second I am pretty sure he does not have an office so maybe you should say a prayer to God to help you know that the devil can not get you.
Latham-Dear God,Please sire the desil so he can not gets me. Amen.